Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Want to go to Hawaii?










If any of my friends (old and new) would like to go to Hawaii and need a cheap place to stay just let me know. We rent out our condo whenever we are not there. It sits on a golf course 15 miles from the airport in Kona, Hawaii. It is right on the coast and surrounded by white and black sand beaches. It is normally like $500 a night, but if you want I can get it set up for you for about $200 or less. Anyhow I feel like a salesman, yuck, so I have to stop. It has brought so many wonderful memories to my wife and I, so I thought someone may be interested. If you want to look at it, go to "mybigislandvacation.com". (The bedroom w/ two twin beds is now a king instead. I promise I am not trying to make any money on this, it is just fun when my friends have gone in the past, because then we can share stories of all the beautiful sites!

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

No kidding huh? We were thinking of Hawaii for our honeymoon.