Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My longboard dreams



I am building my first longboard. It is made of maple and is gonna be the fastest thing on 4 wheels! (actually I will settle for not breaking my face) It is not as easy as I first thought, but I think I have it down. As long as Payla (my little girl pitbull) doesn't eat this one I am hoping to have a picture of it by tomorrow! I just have to convince Taylor to let me buy top of the line trucks, bearings, and wheels. Or maybe I'll take her's off of her board and use them! That is definate incentive. Oh and if there are any other, and I can't believe I am putting this out there, closet Dawson's Creek fans out there...Check out the new show Fringe. It is on Fox on Tues. at 8.

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Your so funny. I was just going to remind everyone that a Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon is on tonight!

Malisa said...

LOL!! You can't take them off Taylor's. Then you won't have anyone to ride with. COll, I'm excited to see it. My cousin has one and my girls love to ride on it with him. K I have to ask too, ever since I saw you blog, I have been wondering what happened to the 442. That was sucha fun car. I don't know why I keep remembering it. I'm jst a dork I guess!

Ed and Ivy said...

We have totally gotten into the Fringe show, way to go Pacey for getting himself a good show...we pretty much like all JJ Abrams shows. And holy cow...the 442, good question Malisa!