Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

OUR KIDS...









Since I never shut up about them, here are some pictures of my dogs. These are all pretty old so they are still pretty small, but I'm going to make a video of Pacey catching frisbees tonight and that, to me, is the epitamy of amazing!

5 comments:

Em N. said...

Tim! WHAT? Are you kidding me! How are you? Where are you? I'm so glad you found us. I'm getting a kick out of this blog thing. So many old friends, I love it! I hope you're great. So glad to see you're obsessed with your pups, we are too!

Malisa said...

Love your kids!!! They are so cute. Hawaii looks beautiful. That's awesome you have a condo there. I have have to take you up sometime on your offers to all your old friends! This blogging thing is so fun. Its fun to catch up with everyone and see what they are up to. How are Kristi and Tiff?

Ed and Ivy said...

Glad you figured out the blog thing...its really great to see some many old faces again (not that any of us look old, just...well you know!).

Kim said...

Hey Timmy boy how are things. This is Brent (Benji). Man it has been a long time. Looks like things are going good for you. It will be fun to check out your blog once in a while. Feel free to check out our family blog. Can you believe that we all grew up.

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

Timmy my old buddy how in the heck are you my wife asked me the other day if I knew anyone named Tim and said that you had checked out our family blog. It is good to see how happy you look. Your right it is funny how the simplest things in life are really what makes us the happiest. As you have seen I have two little boys and they are full of beans man. I think I am in for it, they love sports, wrestling, fighting, sports, fighting, sports, fighting.I think you get the Picture. Take care of yourself and keep in touch. Steven