Monday, September 15, 2008
A BIT OUT OF TOUCH...
Well I have been out of touch for so long I don't know where to begin or end, so I'll just ramble. My life has changed so much in the passed 10 or so years. I used to not be able to shut my mouth and now I hardly say anything. That is to anyone outside of my family or close (and small) circle of friends. I guess I decided to spend more time thinking, which led me to, of course, analyze the hell out of myself. Now I spend my time trying to be the best husband possible, and as lame as it sounds focusing on the basic principles in life. As long as I know I have worked as hard as I can, been as honest as possible, and loyal to the ones I love and those sort of things I find I am happy. I used to look at life from an angle of trying to have as much fun as possible, and now I focus on what makes my family and myself happy. If your happy than its all good and why worry about all the bullshit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment