Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'VE GOT WHEELS!

I am finally ready to make my maiden voyage! I was able to talk some guys from the shop out of their trucks and wheels for 20 bucks! They should do the job, I hope. Sorry no pics of my board, I cannot find my camera! It has to be somewhere, but I cannot think of anywhere else to look. Anyhow, I digress...after work today I am going to clean my new trucks and wheels, throw them on my board and head up Provo Canyon. After that I hope to sail smoothly down to my wife (in the other car) and hopefully not an ambulance. It will be awesome regardless, because all of my trial and error, mostly error, has come down to an evening of pure fun! If this is my last entry you know it went real bad. Either way I will get a pic of my board before I test it so as to have some proof of how beautiful it is, and hopefully not was.

2 comments:

Malisa said...

Your so funny! I'm sure you'll just sail down the canyon.

Lee Ann said...

Good luck buddy. Crossing my fingers that it all goes well...and that you *do* post again!