I'm laughing Tim- you look exactly the same minus ummmm the hair?!! I can say that because my husband is a very handsome bald man! I'm so excited for Kristi- does she have a blog? I saw her this past Christmas for a minute- it was so fun to catch up with her. Where are you and what are you doing these days? Hawaii looks amazing by the way. That's so fun your fam bought a condo. It's about time, you guys used to go so often!
2 comments:
Wow Tim, how are you? It's Malisa(Thomason). I just saw your comment on Ivy's blog! Sounds like life is good for you. How's your family?
I'm laughing Tim- you look exactly the same minus ummmm the hair?!! I can say that because my husband is a very handsome bald man! I'm so excited for Kristi- does she have a blog? I saw her this past Christmas for a minute- it was so fun to catch up with her. Where are you and what are you doing these days? Hawaii looks amazing by the way. That's so fun your fam bought a condo. It's about time, you guys used to go so often!
Post a Comment