Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

MY LONGBOARD AND LITTLE "OFFICE" WORLD

I stare at this mountain thinking of snow...and going home!


Obviously I can't figure out how to turn my pics the right direction...

I love my office. Simply because it is MY office. I wanted one for along time!
These are my pics in my office, wedding, 2nd anniversary tatoos, (well hers mine is on my back and much bigger) and our night at the America concert...Taylor and I's song is "Sister golden hair" by America. (long story)

Well I am still alive and my longboard did surprisingly well. It's definately not ready for mass production, (I got a little carried away with the sander a couple of times) but it is my own piece of happiness. As for the black graphic I wish I could take credit, but it is just a sticker I found at my local skate shop and layed it under about ten coats of lacquer. I put our company logo on there, well, because all the work was done in our shop. I was taking pictures of my board while in my office and decided to show you all where I spend 90% of my life...my office. Its not super fancy but it beats the hell out of a cubicle! Plus I do have a great view,(pictures are out of order) you just have to ignore the buldings and freeway. Oh and about the particle board walls, yes the original architect DID think they were a good idea, (something about showing the different types of wood) but we are slowly putting up wood paneling, unfortunately I am pretty sure my office is somewhere around the bottom of the priority list, but I'm not complaining, and maybe I will get the chance to do it all myself! Now I had better get back to work, it is Sunday and I don't like being here on a day I could be w/ my wife and dogs up in the mountains.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Tim, My wife is from springville so we are down that way a lot. We need to get together the next time we come down. I don't know much about longboards but it looks nice. I have my own little woodshop, it is a great way to relax isn't it?

Kim said...

Hey when you get a chance my e-mail is matthewsbrent@hotmail.com. It is a little easier way to talk.

Malisa said...

Your longboard looks great! You are very talented. What do you do for Boswell. You probably know some good contractors out there. DO you ahve any names you could throw out to me. We are getting bids to build our house and the contractors out here charge and arm and leg as collateral. I have heard that contractors in the valley have looked at coming to the Uintah Basin to build. Anyway, the music thing, you have to get the code for myspace and then it will give you anouther option to put in on blogger. Then once you have the code, go to customize, then add HTML. Then it should work. Good luck!!

Malisa said...

K Sorry seriously can't spell!!!

Jenny said...

I know this is wierd for me to leave a message on your blog. We never even talked in High School, but I found you on Malisa's Blog and was wondering how your sister Tiffany is doing, I heard she had a form of cancer?? My mom was worried about her before she got sick with Breast Cancer, (She passed away a year and a half ago) Very sad, I was just wondering Tiffany taught dance for my mom. This is Jenny Humphreys Nobel now. I think your office is way close to where I live my husband works in those office buildings I think. I would love to get into long boarding every time I see someone doing it I think I need to learn. I know this is wierd I hope you can find time to leave me a message on my blog about your sister??