THIS IS WHAT ST. REGIS RESORT WILL LOOK LIKE IN ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO!
THIS IS WHAT ST REGIS LOOKS LIKE CURRENTLY...NOT MUCH BUT MASSIVE!
THIS IS ONE OF THE SMALLER "PAINTBRUSH" COTTAGES COMPLETED
THIS IS ONE EXAMPLE OF THE INTERIORS AT "LARKSPUR." I PERSONALLY INSTALLED A LARGE PORTION OF THE INTERIOR WOODWORK. (BEST WAY TO LEARN IS HANDS ON)
THIS IS ONE OF THE LARGER "PAINTBRUSH" UNITS COMPLETED. BONO FROM U2 STAYED IN THIS ONE DURING THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY HUGE INSIDE! I DID ALOT OF THE WORK INSIDE THIS UNIT ALSO. IT IS PRETTY WILD TO SEE THE TRANSFORMATION FROM START TO FINISH.
THIS IS THE MAIN FLOOR LIVING ROOM INSIDE OF THE "PAINTBRUSH" UNITS. THE BASEMENT HAS 4 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHS, AND A HUGE GAMING ROOM. THEY HAVE 3 FULL LEVELS AS WELL AS A LOFT. COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!Well, recently we have been finishing up some of the first units in Deer Valley. We are primarily buried in a few projects, Larkspur, Paintbrush, and St. Regis. They are all winter resort homes in Park City. There has been alot of plans and pieces, but now some are acually on the market and even sold and being lived in. I just wanted to post a few pics because, well, I am super proud of what we accomplished. Too bad I'll never be able enter one again...wow they are too rich for my blood. Too be more specific we did all the wood work inside and out. We typically don't do exterior work so it has been quite the adventure. But I think it turned out pretty cool! It is incredibly beautiful in Deer Valley. Everyone I interacted with was very kind and had a very serene quality about them. It is a very pleasant environment to be in. They just need to fix that whole no snowboard thing.
2 comments:
Wow, those look awesome! How amazing!
Those are beautiful! Its pretty cool to be able to walk around and physically see what all your hard work goes into.
Post a Comment