Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

JOSHUA RADIN...BEST NEW ARTIST IN YEARS!


Taylor and I went to a Joshua Radin concert last night. It was in a small club with about 100-200 people. If you haven't heard his music yet here is a link to check him out. He sings alot of acoustical guitar music and is kind of a modern day James Taylor. I highly recommend it! Here is the link.http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96263249

2 comments:

Malisa said...

I will have to check him out! I love to hear new music!

Ed and Ivy said...

I have heard his music and agree, he is good. You would have totally loved New Orleans with all the live music. It was Voodoo Fest while we were there although we didn't go but totally wish we had, there were so many great bands playing ie; Wyclef, Nine Inch Nails, STP (Stone Temple Pilots), REM, Eryka Badu, probably a crazy crowd though!