This picture does not do the area justice. It is literally burried into the trees and as we wanted extremely private.
My wife and new in laws
Tiffany's husband Jason and her two boys (Tyler and Andrew) Tiffany had just had her daughter Bethany and therefore was hiding from the camera:(
Kristi and my mom and dad...I tried to talk him into shaving his head and growing a beard my whole life. He finally did it!
Kristi and her husband Merrill. She had a broken arm at our wedding, but she still looked beautiful as always!
The one picture she was unable to hide the broken arm.
I like to think this is a picture of her having just fulfilled her lifelong dreams...haha.
Tyler my nephew was our ring bearer (front) and this was our ceremony. Just a small affair (with great food!) at the top of Mill Creek Canyon in SLC. I wanted to get married at a ski resort, but this was close enough. Taylor wasn't big on the whole riding a ski lift in a wedding dress, go figure.
I have tried to remember to post some pics from our wedding on my blog (for future reflection) and I finally remembered to do it. I have to admit though, I really don't care for the whole clean shaven balding version of myself. But Taylor's beauty more than makes up for it every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment