Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TWO THINGS...POLITICS AND FRINGE!

Alright I almost threw my TV out the window last night. All week long (since last Tuesday so yes an entire week) I have been counting down to the next episode of the best show on TV and as some of you may know...the debates were on every channe! I know, get my priorities straight. Which made me wonder how many of you are buying into Obama's feel good, JFK, style? I personally as usual don't "like" either, but I have watched all the debates and read alot more than ever before on the candidates, and it seems to me that although he IS 72...McCain seems the obvious choice considering our economy is well past the toilet and entering the sewage system! Oh and did I mention WE ARE AT WAR! We need someone with experience enough to hit the ground running and hopefully begin the process of turning us around. I can't help but feel that Obama is the political equivalent to Paris Hilton! Kill me please. We are a smart country, but too many people are just wanting to hear "its all going to be ok". McCain has many flaws and is definately older than I ever thought we would even allow to be up for contention, but now we are where we are and Obama scares me to death. Keep in mind though, I am aware that more often than not I have found that I am not as smart as I thought.

3 comments:

Malisa said...

I agree with you. Obama scares me to death! I hate to hear all the political stuff on the radio and TV. I get so sick of it. I think they should only be able to publish articles that we can read when we are ready instead of having it shoved down our throats. You are brave putting this on your blog. I have seena few when they get attacked for voicing their thoughts.

Frog Family said...

I agree with you too. It was good to find your blog. I almost didn't recognize you in your pics. I like the bald head actually! Take care and it's good to see ya.

Lindsey(Used to be Lester)

Kim said...

Hey when I passing through Evanston to go hunting the other day I ran into Brad Bateman. He says to say hi. He is married with a little boy.