This new years is going to be quite a bit different than those of holidays in years passed. There won't be any fancy drinks, or any loud parties with lots of friends and dancing.
There will however be plenty of food, me, Tim, Pacey & Payla. The last year with just us. A little bittersweet.
We will probably spend most of the day running errands, shopping (I'm dying for a new pair of Toms--we'll see if Nordsrtom has the ones I want) and grocery shopping.
I just invented the most delicious Alfredo recipe and must make it for dinner tonight. This time I'll add breaded chicken for Tim so he feels he "actually ate" something. Ha ha, I don't understand his association w/ meat and being full. If there is no meat it wasn't a real meal to him, Silly boy, he'll come around eventually.
So for dinner I think we will have Fettuccine Alfredo, Garlic Bread sticks, a fresh salad and some sort of non alcoholic cranberry drink for me-with bubbles of course, I LOVE CARBONATION!! Maybe some sort of beer for Tim if he wants it.
Then I think we will keep on watching season 2 of Fringe, which is awesome if you haven't seen it. It stars Joshua Jackson from The Mighty Ducks & Dawson's Creek. He is so cute!!
Happy Holidays! Be safe and don't leave home without a DD :)
Taylor
1 comment:
Haha! I'm actually watching season 2 of Fringe as I read this.
Happy New Year Taylor!
Post a Comment