Aaron priming for the next song...hahaha
Darvell and I laughing at, well, something...
Darvell, world's dopest dreads...
Kaycee has the coolest tattoos...
Kaycee's husband Tim is simply the shit on the guitar AND as a person...
They're all so pretty...
Look at those skills...not a drop spilt!!!

Kaycee showing Tay how to take pics in red...
Tim and Kaycee...two of the most sincere people we have ever met.
Ben and Michelle...no he doesn't normally look like a psycho, only in pictures...hahahaha
Tay and Michelle...
Tay and Mischayla...sorry I can't spell your name I'm sure, uuhhh my bad :)
Chase, myself, and Aaron at the Huka Bar...soooo much fun!So the past year has been a blast, filled w/ new friends and new music...which we have been lucky enough to see live. The band Sober Down is amazing...yes I may be bias, but I ask every "musical Nazi" that I know to be brutally honest and have yet to hear anything but agreement. You can check them out at http://www.soberdown.com/.
1 comment:
I just saw this! You are too kind! You guys need to blog more, and I need to see you more!
Post a Comment