Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

THANKSGIVING IN EVANSTON '09

Tay and I w/ Jeni's dog Misty...
All the women squished for a picture.


Tay and I at losing to Tiffany at Boggle...I'll get her next time!


My Dad and I...really we're there, just look past all the glare from our bald heads.



Tay hanging out w/ Tiff's little girl Bethany...




Kristi's new little girl, Paige hangin' out w/ me...so damn cute!






My Grandma Burton and Paige...




We spent Thanksgiving in Evanston this year. It was great to see all the family. My Mom cooked (and for those of you who know her, yes I did say SHE COOKED :) and awesome meal. We just lounged around playing w/ all Tiffany and Kristi's little kids. Great Times...

2 comments:

Ed and Ivy said...

Your sisters all look so much like your Mom, and all beautiful! Nice that you guys were all together for Thanksgiving.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

timmo that pic of you and that little one is adorable!!! you look like a natural daddy!