Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rainy, Snowy, Slushy Fun!

Taylor and I trying to take a photo together...
Taylor humoring as long as she can...I think she needs another scarf!

Provo Canyon was pretty...the cameraman has issues though.


The coldest and wettest person in SLC this weekend...what an idiot!



Its a good thing there is no sound with this pic! It would get me kicked right off the internet!!




Well Utah can't seem to decide whether or not it should rain, snow, or all just melt. The combination of it all has tuned it into tons of slush and deep puddles of ice water. I made the mistake of thinking I needed to grab a sled out of my trunk at like 8:00 or 9:00 PM, simply ice cold, and insisting on climbing the sledding hill at Sugar House. First off I was the only one on the hill (aside from Taylor taking pics) which isn't normal, so I knew something was not right. Well the entire hill was surrounded by about a ten foot wide six inch deep ice water moat. I had already told Taylor how cool it was going to be and therefore no going back. Well I climb the solid ice and jump on the sled it immediately flipped around backwards and needless to say we then ran across the street to get me some dry clothes. It was truly scary! I huddled into the fetal position and held on for dear life. Anyhow we also took the doggies out for a slush filled hike today. They love it and it is always nice to get outside!

1 comment:

Ed and Ivy said...

Looks like the northeast and the weather we've been having! Not fun, I'm so ready for spring.