
Last year I had to drive home from Mesquite after a three day golf tournament we held. I was extremely tired and decided to by an audio book for the ride. I went to the gas station and bought a book called "Armageddon's Children" by Terry Brooks. I chose this because I have a morbid interest in apocolyptic theory. The book turned out to be about elves, dwarves, dragons, and that sort of thing. Point being, it ended up being the first book in a trilogy and led to my reading about six trilogies by Terry Brooks. I just finished the twilight series, Taylor insisted, and am now reading more books out of the sci fi/fantasy section. I am just glad I didn't stumble across these sooner. My life would be alot different had I spent it in a basement playing dungeons and dragons in all my spare time. Taylor was making fun of me last night, and there was nothing I could do but nod in agreement and laugh at myself.
1 comment:
What fun would life be if you couldn't laugh at yourself!
Post a Comment