I know...I am far too ugly to be married to such a beautiful woman.
Crazy huh! She (Kristi) doesn't even look pregnant, but is due in just a few months!We were able to meet up with Kristi, my mom, Jeni and Alexa (Kristi's little girl) for dinner at Macaroni Grill in SLC. Kristi is pregnant with her second daughter and you can't hardly tell...and then she takes off her coat to reveal her cute little belly. It was great to see her and I love Alexa more than I ever thought I could. I love being the shitty uncle who gives her nothing but sugar and anything else Kristi tells her she can't have. All that matters to me is that she is safe and that she thinks I am way cooler than I actually am.
1 comment:
Oh my Jeni has grown up. Kristi looks so good. Her little girl is adorable. Tell her hi for me and Tiff. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment