

My sister Tiffany and her husband Jason came out to Utah for a day on the slopes. It was great to spend time with both of them. (I am super lucky when it comes to in-laws...I love all of them) And we finally got the snow I have been praying for! We went to "The Canyons" and rode all day w/ only one short break. WOW! I am older than I thought. I am still sore from head to toe and to be honest, would prefer to stay in bed for a couple days. I just don't bend like I used to. It was an awesome day and it made my Christmas memorable. Tiffany is incredible. Although we are very different in many ways, we always have a great time when together. And Jason, well that would take a whole 'nother entry. He is pretty much what an over protective brother dreams of for his sister.
1 comment:
We had a great day of skiing! Who knew Tim was so good on a snow board?! Last time I saw him on the slopes he was skiing!
Post a Comment