It's sort of like dieting; you get it all written down & planned out & then after the first couple days you just resort back to your old ways & even though it's unintentional you end up felling even worse about yourself than you did before.
Since this year has some major changes in store for me (ready or NOT) I figured that it was the perfect time to do this thing right. The eternal pessimist in me will NOT be calling them resolutions, they will be "Determinations" to make me feel true to myself.
IN THE 2011 I AM DETERMINED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
--starting off small--
Lose any baby weight by ANY means possible
Keep up on laundry better
learn how to cook meals that Tim & I can both enjoy
Stick to a budget
Learn new ways to control my anxiety
Take time for myself
Speak my mind to those I trust besides Tim (he can only handle so much after all)
Read more books, because when I do, I LOVE them
Take Asher camping as much as possible this spring & summer
Learn to sew
Learn to be a fantastic mother like my own & my mother-in-law
Visit Grandma Louise more often, she is almost 84 after all
Try to answer my phone more often & not only communicate through text
Become more computer savvy (I barely know how to download photos!)
Make my bed every morning
No comments:
Post a Comment