WE'RE GOIN' DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY GOOD FRIEND DAVE...BY FAR OUR BEST ANCHOR, I FELL ON THE ROPE AND HE FLUNG ME INTO THE AIR AS IF I HAD HIT A BUNGIE CORD AND RIGHT ONTO MY FEET. MUCH BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE TIMES FALLING ON MY ASS, BACK AND FACE! :)
TAYLOR AND JILLYN CHEEZIN' FOR THE CAMERA.

OOOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT !!!

POKER, AND SHOOTIN' THE SHIT...
NOPE THIS ISN'T WORKING EITHER!
THIS IS AS CLOSE AS RYAN EVER CAME TO RIDING IT. LOL
DAVE CAN BBQ BETTER THAN ANYONE! THANKS MAN!
A SPLIT SECOND BEFORE I ENDED UP ON MY ASS!
RYAN ANCHORING OUR "BALANCING LINE"...THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER.
While the prospect of "31" sounded pretty shitty...it was alot of fun. Ryan was able to come and hang out w/ Tay and I and some of our close friends for a BBQ. The highlight of the night was definitely all the guys trying to ride the unicycle...too long of story, but let me just say we all failed miserably.
2 comments:
Well Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time and ever better you got to hang with Ry!
Glad you had a fun birthday! Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment