Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two "little Kristi's" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Kristi and her two girls. Hurry and move back!




The proud mom...who may kill me for posting these!





Paige...all 20-1/2" and 7 lbs 8 oz of her.






Kristi had her new little girl, Paige. She is so happy and I can't stop smiling because I just saw a picture of her for the first time. Kristi is every bit as amazing as she was, and then some! She is just one of those people who do not have a mean bone in their body. I wish I had her ability to simply love everyone around her. But I am super lucky because she is my sister and therefore I get the receiving end of that love. Now I think I should have waited atleast a day before writing this, because I sound a little fruity so I am going to stop. I am probably the proudest uncle in the world. I have the most amazing neices and nephews in the world! (I'm sure a few of you may argue:)

4 comments:

Malisa said...

What a doll! She does makes very cute kids! She looks amazing. She hasn't changed a bit. Paige and Kristi both look beautiful!!!!

Ed and Ivy said...

Congrats Uncle! I know exactly how you feel about your neices and nephews, because I too couldn't possibly love mine more. Kristi is beautiful as ever, even after labor!

KB said...

Yep, you are dead! No more sending you pictures! Thanks and I love you big brother

Em N. said...

Congrats!! SOOO precious! And Kristi---do you have a blog?? :)